Grab Mine & I'll Grab Yours

Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013

Candy Cane Bath Salts Idea






In case you didn't already know, I live in Germany, in beautiful Bavaria. I live in the land of Christmas. It's such an extraordinary experience to live abroad long enough to fully immerse myself in the culture. One of the best parts of living in Germany is Christmastime. It's the land of Christmas. 

No, really. You can arrange for Santa to come to your house to talk to your children. And they look the part. 


And Germans do this super awesome ridiculously cool thing. They hold Christmas markets. All over the country. All month long. At these markets, you can see Saint Nick, you can buy tons of wonderful hand-made items. I scored a couple presents for my daughter yesterday. And you can eat. And eat. And eat. Crepes, these yummy pizza bread things I don't know the names of, and even chestnuts roasted over an open fire. 

I tried those for the first time ever. They're quite good. They have a meaty taste and texture. 

Anyway, back to the business of making Christmas stuff. It's A Very Pinteresting Christmas time. For this installment, I made candy cane bath salts. It was super easy, made my house smell wonderful, and the presentation is fantastic. 

Candy Cane Bath Salts
Total time spent: 15 minutes
Cost to me: $4 for the container, $1 for the epsom salt. Everything else, I already had
Craftiness Level: Beginner

This idea comes from Organized Christmas (link). Follow the link for the recipe and ingredients. Here's what I used:



And here's how mine came out. Isn't it lovely? 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen