Grab Mine & I'll Grab Yours

Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea

Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2013

New Year, New Goals





Rather than make some obscure resolution that will doom me to failure and a year of guilt, I decided to compile a list of goals I hope to accomplish in the year 2014. 


  1. Lean to knit with needles, and complete three knitting projects.
  2. Learn to crochet (more than a single chain), and complete three crochet projects.
  3. Learn to properly sew and complete three sewing machine projects.
  4. Go for a walk or bike ride every day in 2014, barring bedridden illness or acts of nature which last all day long. 
  5. Build my tool collection by purchasing three tools this year. 
  6. Complete one pending Pinterest project per month.
  7. Publish a novel.
  8. Take a self portrait daily, focusing on learning to love myself. 
  9. Go for a massage...twice.
  10. Get a physical.
  11. Donate, sell, or trash six black trash bags full of belongings over the course of the year. 
  12. Have a SPEND NOTHING month.
  13. Save $1,000 in my personal savings account.
  14. Write another novel. 
  15. Make half of the gifts I'll give for Christmas. 
  16. Start a business. 
  17. Turn a profit. 
  18. Make a piece of furniture from scratch. 
  19. Grow some food. 
  20. Take archery lessons. 
I have a plan in place for all of my goals. I'm confident I can reach every one of them. 

What are your goals for the new year? 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen