Grab Mine & I'll Grab Yours

Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea

Freitag, 13. Dezember 2013

Moving Sticker Ornament






Have I mentioned that I love German Christmas Markets? We went to another one yesterday, in Amberg this time.




kinderpunsche: it's like hot, spiced Juicy Juice. But it tastes better than I make it sound. I swear. 



Really: If you can get to Germany for a vacation, do it. This is the most amazing country. Castles and history, bratwurst and beer, Oktoberfest and Christmas markets. You've got to get here if you can. Germany's incredible. Just incredible! And if you can come at Christmastime, all the better, because this is the land of Christmas. Germans know how to get their holiday spirit on.

This evening, my husband and I went on a date! We went to Painting with Friends (Sips & Strokes type class) after we got some dinner together. My non-artsy husband went to arts and crafts with me. What a catch!

my winter Christmas trees

His winter trees and bowl

For our daily craft, I present to you: Moving Sticker Ornament!

If you've ever used moving company, you know what these lovelies are. And if you haven't, well, be thankful you don't have to scrape hundreds of these bad boys off of your belongings.

Moving Sticker Ornament (link)

total time spent: 5 minutes
total cost to me: free (already had an old ornament ball, bit of ribbon, and tag I used)
craftiness level: a kindergartener could manage this.

Here's the one I made from our last move from Georgia to Germany

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen