Grab Mine & I'll Grab Yours

Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea

Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2013

13 Incredible Places I've Visited...and 13 More on my List




 Life is short. Travel often. 


My eyes have feasted on some incredible sights. Living in Europe has given me a taste of travel. Until last year, I saw world travel as something saved for the wealthy. Then, I learned how to travel. Now, it's my favorite thing to do, and I haven't stopped. Here are just thirteen of the amazing wonders my eyes have seen and my camera managed to capture:

Regensburg, Germany: the old bratwurst stand

Munich, Germany: the city hall at Marienplatz

Prague, Czech Republic

Rothenburg, Germany

Vienna, Austria: By far my favorite European city so far


Strasbourg, France

Bonaventure Cemetary in Savannah, Georgia


Key West (and all the other Keys, too)


La Montagne des Singes in Kintzheim, France (where you walk amidst the Macaques, feeding them popcorn)

Colmar, France

Eguisheim, France


Nuremburg, Germany. A view from the castle. 

Oktoberfest in Munich 2013
Now that I've been bitten by the travel bug, I have no intention of stopping my travels. Here are just thirteen of the places high on my list of destinations:


  1. Rome, Italy
  2. London, England
  3. Stonehenge
  4. Tokyo, Japan
  5. Ruby Falls, Tennessee
  6. Helen, Georgia
  7. Washington, D.C.
  8. Budapest, Hungary
  9. Santorini, Greece
  10. Paris, France
  11. Berlin, Germany
  12. Anchorage, Alaska
  13. Niagra Falls
Really, it's only a small sampling. There are hundreds of places I want to visit, and many I want to try living in. Over the next 365 days, it's my goal to complete Rome, London, Helen, and Paris. My other goal: go somewhere new every month. 

Life is short. See the world while you have the time. 

5 Kommentare:

  1. We share a love of travel! I've been to some of the places on your 'have been to' list and your 'want to go to' list, but I've not been to Vienna so I'm curious now that you've favored it so highly!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wonderful shots, and you have made the rounds! Good for you. I think travel is a wonderful thing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I haven't been to Europe at all yet, but I've been to Niagara Falls twice.

    - Alice

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Those are some beautiful photos, Michelle. And yay! Someone else who would like to visit Alaska. Friends are constantly giving me grief for wanting to cruise the Inner Passage some day. My T13: Autumn Leaves

    AntwortenLöschen