Grab Mine & I'll Grab Yours

Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea

Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

What's for Dinner Tonight?





Not sure what to make for dinner tonight? Here are some tried and true meal ideas from my house to yours. These are not my own recipes, but rather a selection of my favorite tried and true recipes from my Pinterest board.

First up: Irish Beef Stew. I don't know what makes it Irish, but I do know it's fabulous, creamy, beefy, comfort food.

Irish Beef Stew and Mashed Potatoes by Rags to Riches by Dori

Here's an amazing one-pot pasta dish that you can throw together while you're tidying up the kitchen. That's what I do. It's ready in less than half an hour. I like to serve some bread with it. Easy Parmesan Knots do the trick.

One Pot Wonder by Apron Strings

The next meal I want to share with you still makes my mouth water just thinking about it. This is not your average slow cooker pot roast recipe. The balsamic vinegar gives it a rich, melt-in-your-mouth flavor I've never imagined a pot roast could provide. Seriously, rush out and try this. It's fabulous. One note: I don't roast my veggies (except for the onion) in with the meat. I prefer to roast them by themselves in the oven.

Six Sisters' Stuff never disappoints. 

Keep your Crock Pot out for the next recipe, too. This simple soup is filling and rich and satisfying. It's also healthy. But you don't have to tell anyone that. Just let them nom it up.

By Caramel Potatoes

This is an all-around family favorite. I get asked regularly to make the chicken and dumplings with the "flat" dumplings. This is it. This is the best recipe for chicken and dumplings I've tried.

Homemade Chicken & Dumplings by Tasty Kitchen

If you're ready to try something different, try this soup. It's really quite tasty.

Creamy Peanut Soup by Bankrupt Vegan
Don't forget about dessert! Here are a few delicious tried and true dessert recipes we love. I hope they'll become new favorites in your home, too.

The cookies are easy to make and the presentation is fabulous. I love peanut butter and chocolate together.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Pillows by Post Punk Kitchen

Keeping with the chocolate and peanut butter flavors, here's a yummy bar recipe that recently made its way into our family favorites:

Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Cookie Frosting by Annies Eats

If you're craving something light and sweet, this meringue cookie bites recipe will fit the bill.

Meringe Cookie Bites by The Kitchn
And here's a pie that bakes its own "crust" right in the pan. We love this custard pie.

Magic Coconut Custard Pie by Land O Lakes

Bon Apetit!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen