Grab Mine & I'll Grab Yours

Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Oh, Sweet Honey Iced Tea

Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014

My First Major Coupon Victory of the Year






I think I could be an extreme couponer...someday. That day's not today. But I envision filling racks with deeply discounted toilet paper and shampoo, and of handing stacks of coupons over to the cashier.

Start small. That's what I say. And that's what I did. I needed to go to the store for some Puffs Plus Lotion for my sick kiddo with a throbbing nose. So, I took my coupons with me to try and score some great deals.

I did just that.


Special K Protein Bars reg. price $5.67, used $1.25 on 1 coupon
(2) Slim Fast Snack Bars reg. price $2.49, used $5 on 2 coupon for a 2¢ overage
(2) Slim Fast Meal Bars reg, price $3.49, used $5 on 2 coupon 
(2) Special K Protein Shakes reg. price $5.67, used $1.50 on 1 coupon and $1.00 on 1 coupon
(2) Progresso Soup reg. price $1.71, used $1 on 1 (2 of them)
(2) Grands Biscuits reg. price 99¢, used 50¢ on 1 (2 of them)
Fiber One Bars reg. price $2.82, used $1.25 on 1 coupon
Nature Valley granola bars reg. price $2.68, used $1.25 on 1 coupon
Dial for Men body wash reg. price $2.99, used $2 on 1 coupon
(2) Twix reg. price 57¢, used 50¢ on 2 coupon
(2) Milky Way reg. price 57¢, used 50¢ on 2 coupon
(2) Totinos Pizza Rolls reg. price $1.32, used $1.25 on 1 coupon (2 of them)

All of these coupons were printables I found online and printed from home. 


 I've never had such a big savings percentage! I'm thrilled!

After that, I stopped by another store that was having a clearance on their Christms snacks. I don't mind a little red and green if it means I'm going to save some green! Here's what I got for about $9.00:


Three Snickers Peanut Butter Santas
One kind size Reese's Trees
A big bag of Hershey's Kisses
Pepperidge Farm Milano Candy Cane flavor
Nestle Flipz in peppermint and gingerbread
Chessmen minis (4 bags)
Gingerbread Minis (3 bags)
Bubble Tape (2 packs)
8 cartons of Goldfish

Not to bad, right? I plan to keep this up throughout the year!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen